We’re excited about the fresh new features coming with the latest AE33 software update 22.214.171.124.
The new software version gives the Aethalometer full range of networking capabilities. When the instrument is connected to the internet it can be remotely controlled and monitored thus providing extended diagnostic capabilities. The following solutions offering different levels of connectivity are available: AethAlerts, Aeccessor and AethNET
Please contact email@example.com to get more information on the networking solutions. In addition, this new software update provides new options of use and improves some already implemented features.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- TCP/IP communication: it is now possible to communicate with AE33 via the Ethernet port. The commands include full control of the AE33 as well as retrieval of all instrument data and diagnostics.
- Data storage: all instrument data is stored in a Compact SQL database. The data files from previous versions are still available. It is advisable not to store more than 2 years of data on the instrument.
- Extended status: the instrument status now includes also status about setup file, writing to disk and database size.
- NTP support: instrument time can be set using the Network Time Protocol thus insuring the instrument has always the correct time.
- GPS support: AE33 GPS module can be connected as an external device (pt. no. AE33-GPS) to be used for mobile applications.
The new software version (v 188.8.131.52) is compatible with all series of Aethalometers (S0-S6). Firmware version 513 or greater is required.
If you operate an Aethalometer with SN less than 90 please consult with your local distributor (or manufacturer) before updating.
In order to provide best possible support, please register your instrument(s) at Tecnical support. The registration link on the screen of the Aethalometer (tab ABOUT).
DOWNLOAD THE FILES FROM USERS GROUPUser Group