Welcome to Magee Scientific History of Science and Technology, where you can find a list of the most important achievements of Magee Scientific/Aerosol company – from two aspects, i.e., science and technological development.
The story of success started on August 20, 1980, when the official document describing Aethalometer was published:
That is how Aethalometer, together with Magee Scientific brand, became a standard for Black Carbon monitoring, against which all others are compared.
Here are some key attributes of our company:
- Being a reference for monitoring Carbonaceous Aerosols with more than 40-year history of science and technology
- Manufacturing of reliable instruments with almost 100% ‘out of the box’ success at the most remote locations.
- Since we mainly focus on Carbonaceous Aerosols, we are experts and know about this topic more than anyone else.
- We can answer any question on Carbonaceous Aerosols – from the most advanced academics to the most practical site technician.
- Combining knowledge of several areas, from practical/operational, technical equipment design, commercial manufacturing, data management, and fundamental scientific interpretation, we can make sure that every instrument and every measurement is used to the best advantage.