AethALERTSTM is a data service that automatically generates e-mail reports, based on the Aethalometer’s diagnostic data and status codes. If all is well, a routine daily report reassures operators and managers that the instrument is working correctly and the data is 100% valid. If the instrument identifies an upcoming maintenance requirement, the message alerts the operator for scheduled attention. If the system detects a problem or any out-of-tolerance parameters, the system sends an immediate warning together with a likely diagnosis or identification. This allows technical staff to remedy the issue quickly, with a minimum of data down-time.
Color coded emails give a quick insight into the performance of your Aethalometers –
‘ Green ’ (all OK);
‘ Yellow ’ (routine maintenance needed soon);
‘ Red ’ (problem identified).
Please use our online form to request price quotes, answers to specific product questions, or to request Call Back Service to discuss our products. The more information you can provide us, the better we’ll be able to answer your inquiry.
- AethAlerts uses the general public internet.
- All measurement data is secure: the instrument cannot be accessed by a third party.
- System automatically sends e-mails to designated recipients.
- Operators and managers receive daily reports.
- Daily “ Green ” message confirms normal operation.
- “ Yellow ” message informs staff of need for routine maintenance or attention.
- “ Red ” message is sent immediately if a problem is detected. Diagnosis or likely identification of problem is provided, to prepare technical staff for required actions.
- No installation required.
Be assured of Aethalometer performance
- Daily “ Green ” message = “All OK”.
- No need for field trips to check up on instruments.
Plan for routine service
- “ Yellow ” message will tell you when a new roll of tape is needed.
Solve problems quickly
- “ Red ” message is sent immediately if a problem is detected. .
- Know the issue before going into the field.