AethNETTM provides remote management of Aethalometer instruments – from single units to entire networks. AethNET provides real-time access, data management and archiving, and remote virtual operation. AethNET provides automated status reporting and alerts of any problems or maintenance needs. This maximizes data up-time, minimizes field-operation interruptions, and allows for the intelligent scheduling of routine maintenance.
AethNET is an integrated software system that connects remote Aethalometers to a management point for instrument control and data management. Continuous automatic supervision of operational parameters and status codes can create alarms and e-mail notifications which alert operators to any potential problems. Status reports assure managers of maximum data up-time.
Network access to any connected Aethalometer permits verification of operational parameters, instrument status, and allows for remote operation if any parameter changes are necessary.
Please use our online form to request price quotes, answers to specific product questions, or to request Call Back Service to discuss our products. The more information you can provide us, the better we’ll be able to answer your inquiry.
AethNET is practical when operating one instrument; and essential when operating many. AethNET provides continuous access to any instrument and its data, from the management office to the remote site.
- Instrument data (measurements + diagnostics) is sent to the data center where it is validated, stored and made available to authorized users.
- Automatic supervision of operational parameters (diagnostics + status codes) alerts operators of any potential problems via user interface and e-mail.
- Data visualization.
- Instrument remote control.
- Remote interpretation by Aerosol’s team of experts (optional).
AethNET provides constant monitoring of your Aethalometers and their data: 24/7/365 from your desk, laptop or mobile device.
Real-time access to data
Data is archived in the Data Center. This software entity may be set up either in the ‘cloud’; at Aerosol’s headquarters; or in dedicated, secure hardware at the user’s premises.
Detailed diagnostics and data visualization tools provide actionable information to identify both ‘routine’ and ‘urgent’ operational issues.
Assured instrument performance
All files received by the Data Center area automatically validated.
Easy data analysis
Files in the database may be exported in formats for analysis by commonly-used software packages.
The archive at the Data Center includes instrument logs and setup files. Our team of experts at Aerosol can be invited to connect to your system and verify instrument performance or diagnose any issues.
AethNET is offered in 2 configurations:
- Cloud – data is stored in the ‘cloud’ as a subscription service.
- User’s Data Center – combined hardware and software solution. Data is stored on a physical server at your premises.
In addition to the full AethNET software package, two other services are offered: Aeccessor and AethAlerts.
AETHNET FREE TRIAL
Test a subscription to AethNET cloud FREE for 2 months. All you need is an internet connection!
- We provide the router which connects the instrument to the internet.
- We provide the operating software upgrade, necessary for older instruments.
- We provide the data visualization software to install on your computer
- We can offer to check your instruments for proper operation.