AEccessor is a simple software application that provides a virtual replica of the interface screens of a Model AE33 Aethalometer® on a remote computer. AEccessor allows the instrument operator or manager to check its status, verify correct operation and make any changes if necessary – from any computer anywhere, to any Aethalometer anywhere in the world. AEccessor is a stand-alone application that requires nothing other than an internet connection.
When instruments are installed in remote locations it is convinient to have remote access, so that the instrument status can be checked and configuration parameters altered. AEccessor is a stand alone software that allows Aethalometers AE33 to be remotely via internet connection.
Please use our online form to request price quotes, answers to specific product questions, or to request Call Back Service to discuss our products. The more information you can provide us, the better we’ll be able to answer your inquiry.
- Provides real-time remote control.
- Provides a virtual replica of all of the Aethalometer interface screens.
- Provides control input identical to pressing the instrument’s touch-screen.
- Does not interfere with instrument operation or data-gathering.
Be assured of Aethalometer performance
- Confirmation that the remote instrument is working properly.
- Remote check of supply of Filter Tape remaining
- No need for field trips to check up on instruments.
- Be informed of any issues before going into the field.
- Instrument parameters can be changed remotely.
- Connect the AE33 Aethalometer to the internet. Upgrade its software if necessary.
- Press the ‘Network Communication Enable’ button.
- Install AEccessor on a computer connected to the same intranet.
- Different options how to connect to the instrument are:
- VPN (IT infrastructure required)
- TeamViewer (local PC required)
- Port forwarding (router configuration required)
GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT AECCESSOR
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR AECCESSOR?
AEccessor can be downloaded from the Magee User Group site and installed on any computer running Windows 7, 8 or 10. The Aethalometer must be connected to the internet; must be running Software Version 22.214.171.124 or later; and must have Network Communications enabled.
DOES AECCESSOR WORK ON A TABLET OR A MOBILE PHONE?
AEccessor is currently available as a PC application only. Versions for the Android and iOS platforms are under development.
AEccessor – latest release and other important documents
Would you like to talk to our support team?