AethALERTSTM is a data service that automatically generates e-mail reports, based on the Aethalometer’s diagnostic data and status codes. If all is well, a routine daily report reassures operators and managers that the instrument is working correctly and the data is 100% valid. If the instrument identifies an upcoming maintenance requirement, the message alerts the operator for scheduled attention. If the system detects a problem or any out-of-tolerance parameters, the system sends an immediate warning together with a likely diagnosis or identification. This allows technical staff to remedy the issue quickly, with a minimum of data down-time.
Color coded emails give a quick insight into the performance of your Aethalometers – ‘ Green ’ (all OK); ‘ Yellow ’ (routine maintenance needed soon);
‘ Red ’ (problem identified).
Please use our online form to request price quotes, answers to specific product questions, or to request Call Back Service to discuss our products. The more information you can provide us, the better we’ll be able to answer your inquiry.
- AethAlerts uses the general public internet.
- All measurement data is secure: the instrument cannot be accessed by a third party.
- System automatically sends e-mails to designated recipients.
- Operators and managers receive daily reports.
- Daily “ Green ” message confirms normal operation.
- “ Yellow ” message informs staff of need for routine maintenance or attention.
- “ Red ” message is sent immediately if a problem is detected. Diagnosis or likely identification of problem is provided, to prepare technical staff for required actions.
- No installation required.
Be assured of Aethalometer performance
- Daily “ Green ” message = “All OK”.
- No need for field trips to check up on instruments.
Plan for routine service
- “ Yellow ” message will tell you when a new roll of tape is needed.
Solve problems quickly
- “ Red ” message is sent immediately if a problem is detected. .
- Know the issue before going into the field.
GENERAL QUESTIONS ON AETHALERTS
WHO NEEDS AETHALERTS?
Everyone who uses an Aethalometer will benefit from the constant monitoring provided by AethAlerts. AethAlerts informs you routinely and automatically of the operational status of the instrument – whether it is in the laboratory next door, or at a remote field site. AethAlerts monitors your instrument 24/7/365. .
For full remote control of Aethalometers and data management, we offer AethNET.
WHAT DOES THE DAILY REPORT INCLUDE?
If the Aethalometer is operating normally, AethAlerts will send a “ Green ” message daily at midnight. This message will also show the percentage of data reporting up-time.
If the Aethalometer detects the need for routine service or attention – such as replacement of the Filter Tape Roll, or investigation of a temporary deviation in the Sample Air Flow Rate – AethAlerts will send a “ Yellow ” message. The instrument is still operating correctly, and valid data is still being collected and stored.
If the Aethalometer detects a fault or problem condition – such as a blockage of the Sample Inlet, End of Filter Tape Roll, station overheating, etc. – AethAlerts will immediately send a “ Red ” message with a diagnosis or identification of the problem. The “ Red ” message signifies that data collection has stopped, and the instrument requires immediate attention in order to minimize down-time.
AethAlerts – latest release and other important documents
Would you like to talk to our support team?